How to Make an Appointment
You can make an appointment at the surgery in the following ways;
- SystmOnline – you will need a login for this service.
PLEASE NOTE: This link takes you to the SystmOnline website which we are not permitted to edit. To register for online services please read the information leaflet and attend the surgery with your completed application form and 2 forms of ID. Access to patients under 16 or to another patient’s record is not permitted. Access to the Detailed Coded Record and the Full Record is not yet available at The Quarter Jack Surgery.
- Online Services Records Access – patient leaflet
- Online Services Application
- Alternatively, call the surgery on your doctor’s number below
You should contact your registered Doctor’s Personal Assistant to make an appointment with a Doctor or Nurse, or for any other matters regarding your medical condition. The numbers are as follows:
- Dr Tan and Dr Redman – 01202 848262
- Dr Sankson, Dr Rennie and Dr McCarthy – 01202 848263
- Dr Lear and Dr Skule – 01202 848264
Due to the increasing numbers of patients who DNA (did not attend) we would ask that you inform us, as soon as you become aware, if you are unable to attend for an appointment. Even cancellations at very short notice can usually be filled.
How to Cancel an Appointment
Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to make your appointment in one of the following ways:
- SystmOnline – you will need a login for this service (see above)
- Online cancellation form – you do not need a login for this service
- Call the surgery on your doctor’s number
Extended Hours Appointments
Extended Hours surgeries are offered Monday – Thursday 6.30pm – 7.30pm for pre-booked appointments.
Only patients with pre-booked appointments will be seen.
If you become ill between the hours of 6.30pm and 8.00am please see our Out of Hours information.
When you Arrive
When you arrive at the surgery, please let us know that you are here.
The easiest way to do this is by using our Patient Arrival Touch Screen situated near the reception desk. Just follow the instructions on screen.
If for any reason this will not allow you to check in, please let reception know that you have arrived.
Click below to see our Top Tips Leaflet – how to get the best from your appointment