To our patients – our Covid vaccination team will contact you as soon as we can regarding a date for your vaccine. Please do not phone us for a date, as we will get in touch with you as soon as we have vaccines / dates available.
If you are over 80 and you are booked in for your 2nd dose of the vaccine next week (Jan 5th-7th) these appointments are STILL GOING AHEAD at St Leonard’s Hospital.
A prioritisation list has been produced for the vaccine to be delivered to groups who need it first. We are inviting people in order of risk as per national guidance. The order on the direct Gov website is as follows:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals.
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
If you would like to read more about the vaccine please visit the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/…/coronavir…/coronavirus-vaccination/
We look forward to seeing you for your vaccinations in 2021